In general, you might need to replace the screen for your iPhone 6s/6sp due to:
1. Outer tempered glass cracked. However, the screen display functions well without problems of image and true tone display, or vertical pixel columns or black squares on the screen.
Solution: Replace with a new outer screen. Separate the cracked outer screen using the right tool. Then use the optical glue,remove the air bubbles, align the outer screen with the inner screen and press fit with the inner screen.
2. Inner LCD screen cracked. Plus with image display abnormal and touch loss.
Solution: Replace with a entire new screen.
Take 6S as an example
Screen Separation Clamp*1
Air Pressure Gun *1
Phillips 1.2 Screwdriver *1
Opening Pick *1
Waterproof Glue *2
Anti-static Spudger *1
LCD Screen Open Separate Machine*1
Medical Rubber Gloves *1
Step First: Replacement Techniques and Safety Instructions
Unscrew the two screws on the tail connector.
Use the LCD screen open separate machine to heat the edge of the screen to 75°C.
Use the screen separation clamp to separate the screen and the housing.
Do not use iron sheet or metal opening pick to separate the screen to avoid scratches of the housing.
Step Second: Power Outage and Disassembly of Screen Cable
After the mobile phone is disassembled, remove the battery BTB iron sheet (pay attention to the length of the screw), pull the battery holder off by using the anti-static crowbar, and power off the mobile phone; then remove the BTB iron sheet from the mobile phone (pay attention to the length of four screws), and then pull the small-image head cable seat in turn using the anti-static crowbar. And the touch flat cable seat and the fingerprint flat cable seat are displayed, so that the machine plate is separated from the screen.
Step Third: Small Camera Disassembly
Disassemble the flex cable of the small camera. Use the tweezers to remove the distance sensor and light sensor. Heat at the front of the screen at the receiver, the temperature does not exceed 100 °.
① Do not heat backlight, use tweezers to remove the transmitter and the receiver net together.
② When removing the front microphone connection, we should pay attention to the light strength, otherwise it will lead to no sound in the video and the noise reduction effect will become lower.
③ Be careful not to break the line, otherwise it will cause no sense of light, no distance induction, the front camera can not take pictures.
Step Fourth: Remove the HOME Button
When removing the HOME button, use the air gun to heat the HOME key cable, then use the forceps to remove it, and pay attention to the light. Do not scratch the back light and the cover plate, otherwise it will cause the cover plate to fall out of the paint and the backlight.
Step Fifth: Remove the Waterproof Glue
Clean the adhesive glue remaining on the phone frame using the tweezers in counter-clockwise rotation.
Step Sixth: Test the screen.
Get the new screen to replace, buckle the line to test the touch, display and other functions, determine the screen OK.
Step Seventh: Sticking the Waterproof Glue
The waterproof glue has three layers of protective glue. First remove the large one from the left to the top, and stick the waterproof glue around the casing and press it tightly. Pay attention to the position alignment before the paste. Remove the second layer of protection and tighten with a pry bar. After installing the screen and the seat, remove the third protective film.
Step Eighth: Install the Home Button
· When installing the HOME button, paste the home button on the screen bracket, and then buckle the seat.
· Do not tighten the backlight iron screw too tight, too tight will screw the iron sheet deformation, so that it contact the backlight, resulting in abnormal display.
Step Ninth : Installed
· Ensure the touch IC has been placed on the touch IC slot of the motherboard. Connector fixed iron piece.Move the metal sheet up before fixing it with screws. Do not over tighten the screw to avoid rippled patterns on the screen.
· Push the display and 3D touch flex cables down to the machine plate to avoid being folded or pressed. If the flex cables have been folded or pressed, the touch function might not work.
We hope these solve your common problems with your iPhone 6s/6sp. Keep in touch with us for more information like this. Until next time.
More detail please click the video to watch: